Thursday 19 June 2014

First Shake & Initial Weigh In


Well today is the start of a better tomorrow (well that's the plan)
First thing this morning i did my first weigh in, which was surprising as it was 3lbs heavier than yesterday but hey ho..

First weigh in - 14st 4lbs  (yes I've let myself go)


Aim:

well the aim is to get to 13 stone, but not just to get to that weight, but to have an influx of confidence and self satisfaction!!  as with any diet its going to be hard, but if really got to that point now where i have no confidence (yes I'm sounding like a big girl) but its the truth, so what can i do, hey?

Anyway, the first shake went down an absolute treat!! it was delicious.
really wasn't expecting it to taste as nice as it did, and you wont hear me complaining in the future.

roll on next Thursdays weigh in, and hope for some good news!!




No comments:

Post a Comment