Saturday 21 June 2014

My First Friday and Saturday on Juice+

Well I'm really quite surprised at just how well i have done on this first weekend so far! and I'm really proud of myself that i am sticking to it with sheer willpower.

Normally when i get home from work on a Friday, I'm straight to the fridge to get a beer and on the phone to the local kebab house (I'm a sucker for a kebab)
but Friday i got home from work and the first thin i did was get my gym gear on and got into the garage and did an insanity fitness work out DVD, and i tell you what, i felt bloody great to be burning calories rather than be stuffing and slurping them down my throat!





i know that after 2 weeks that you are allowed to introduce a daddy treat (1 naughty meal)
and a baby treat (small snack)
and i was thinking on Friday night, that i cant wait to have my first daddy treat (that doesn't sound creepy atall) But i honestly think if i could see progress after 2 weeks, i would swerve the takeaway and swap it for something healthy.
3 days in and i can already feel the effects of the juice plus! i feel better, I'm sleeping better, and to be honest with you, I'm not missing refined sugars atall!

I pitty the fool that eats sugar

Ive managed to restrain myself from weighing myself yet, but i really am dying to see if i have lost anything! but ill stick it out until Thursday and let you all know my progress.

so until then, stay healthy peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment