Tuesday 29 July 2014

My Mean Green Smoothie

So I've been on juice plus for about 6 weeks now, but i wouldn't say I've stuck to it very well if I'm being honest.

So i have tried to mix things up abit and i came up with this smoothie.
Now normally I'm not the kind of person who would have a load of greens in a meal, but i think i need this to mix it up from the basic juice plus recipe.

What you will need:

2 Apples
1 Cucumber
1 stick of celery
2 bananas
2 big handfuls of Kale
juice of 1 big Lemon
2 cups of water
and if you like an ice crunch, put in a few ice cubes.

simply chop all your ingredients, put them in a blender and whizz your way to greeny goodness.
This recipe should yield 4 pint glasses of Mean Green, so if you want to yield 1 glass, just quarter the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment