Friday 17 October 2014

This Is INSANITY

So i haven't written much recently as I've been so busy with work and and my new workout routine,
so let me fill you in.

I'm still doing weights 5 times a week, but now i have incorporated Insanity workout into my lifestyle.

Insanity is a 60 day program (well its actually 63) and its instructed by a guy called Shaun T.
Shaun is brilliant, Let me just get that in there straight away!
if you are looking for someone to motivate you, look no further. He pops up with words of encouragement none stop through each of the 10 workout DVDs, and it really helps you push through when your body is on the verge of physical and mental breakdown.
Every week i will write a short review of the previous week and share my journey through insanity with you.
and i hope it can inspire you to take on a program like insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment